Delivery is everything
We know that delivery is the most important part in the whole process. That's why we give it our all. Well, our 10 point delivery commitment to be precise.
- Quick and efficient service - Our standard delivery service takes around 3-7 days*1. Customers that need their new appliances quicker choose our Next Day Delivery service, providing that you order before 7pm on the day of purchase we can get them to you the following day for only £19.99 extra. Alternatively why not use our Rapid Delivery service and get your appliances in as little as 2 days for a small additional charge of £6.99.
- Price - We only charge £19.99 for delivery (£34.99 for Northern Ireland) no matter how many items you order (there is an additional £14.99 charge for deliveries made on a Saturday or Sunday, a £19.99 charge for our Next Day delivery service and £6.99 for our Rapid Delivery service).
- Delivery to suit you - We deliver to 99% of UK mainland postcodes 7 days a week. Customers who prefer not to take time off work can choose our weekend delivery service at an extra cost of just £14.99 per order. (This excludes certain postcodes where we use a delivery partner). We may sometimes experience delivery restrictions in your area beyond our control. We’ll show any restrictions in the checkout delivery calendar so you’re aware of them.
- One Delivery - If you order your appliances together we will deliver them together, regardless of how many different products you choose.
- Delivery slots - We will call and text you on the day of delivery to confirm your delivery slot.
- Keeping you informed - Your delivery driver will call you if there is anything you need to know, because we want you to be able to plan your day!
- Professional delivery teams – All of our deliveries are carried out by our fully trained, professional teams to ensure that your appliances are delivered safely.
- Taking Care – We take great care to ensure we respect your property. We do ask you remove any obstacles and clear the route to make it as easy as possible for the crew to make the delivery.
- Recycling - and clear the route to make it as easy as possible for the crew to make the delivery.
Recycling - Request for us to take away and recycle your unwanted appliances and join thousands of our other customers who are doing their bit for the environment. (This service is not available in selected postcode areas and must be requested at the point of order). The cost of collection is £14.99.
- Connection - For your convenience we can connect selected appliances for a small additional charge of £9.99 to save you the hassle of having to book your own fitter which can be an expensive option. (This service is not available in selected postcode areas and must be requested at the point of order).